The Canadian Badlands’ profile as a landmark destination is encouraging more visitors to experience the region’s many attractions.
- Canada’s oldest stampede, the Medicine Hat Exhibition and Stampede.
- Diverse and creative arts and culture scene which include the Medalta Art Studio and the Esplanade Arts & Heritage Centre.
- Recreational areas such as the famous Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park and the Red Rock Coulee Natural Area.
- Excellent climate for visiting including lots of sunshine and some of the clearest skies in Alberta
- Commitment to developing the tourism sector through Canadian Badlands region and focus on making Medicine Hat a cultural destination
- Strong record of visits with 13,500 accessing the Medicine Hat Visitor Information Centre in 2010
Coming from out of town? Visit StayInMedicineHat.com for special rates on accommodations.